2016 Colorado Irish Festival
The Colorado Irish Festival is commemorating its 22nd Anniversary!
Held in the heather of Clement Park in Littleton, with a backdrop of the Rocky Mountain Highlands, the Colorado Irish Festival celebrates all that is Green. This eclectic gathering of tens of thousands is known throughout the west for its outrageous display of kilts and bagpipes; Gaelic sports and Irish step dancing; and the best Irish rock and classic music this side of the Emerald Isle. The 2016 line up promises to be a memorable weekend of great entertainment.
If you thought St. Patty’s was fun, imagine 3 days of non-stop celebration.
Save the date for July 8-10, 2016!
If you attend, we have the following admission policies:
- No Outside Food or Beverages
- No Marijuana
- No Coolers
- No Pets (service dogs are fine)
- No Shade Tents or Pop-Up Canopies
- No Tall Lawn Chairs (short beach chairs are fine)
- No Skate Boards and No Bicycles. Strollers are Welcome!
- No Soliciting or Petitioning Allowed inside festival gate. Only pre-approved vendors allowed. There is a designated Freedom of Speech area outside of the Main Gate.
The Paddy ‘O
A private, members only area that anyone 21 years of age and older can join. The Paddy ‘O is a fun, raucous place for you and your friends to relax away from the crowds. You will enjoy no lines for drinks, tickets, or the privy! Relax in a private tent providing shade, your own private viewing area of the main stage, food for purchase, and a private bar! Must be 21 yrs. or older. Tickets Limited!!
Paddy ‘O Benefits Include:
- Festival Admission (advance purchase only)
- Paddy ‘O Beverage Tokens
- Private Bar
- Private Privy
- Shade Tent
- Private Viewing Area of Main Stage
- Special Band Appearance between sets
- Special Paddy ‘O Member gift
- Opportunity to win giveaways
- Paddy ‘O is open seating. There is no reserved seats.See the Ticket page for Paddy ‘O pricing.