Volunteer at the Irish Festival
Volunteers are the heartbeat of the festival. Without them, this festival would never happen. Wouldn’t you like to get in free, get a great tee shirt, and help out a worthy cause?
Volunteer applications available in March.
2017 Colorado Irish Festival
SAVE THE DATE!
July 14-16, 2017
Due to unforeseen circumstances at Clement Park, our event will be one week later it’s usually been scheduled. That means we will be sharing that weekend with the Elizabeth Celtic Festival. Together, both events will celebrate the Irish and Celtic culture on one weekend. Plan your weekend to enjoy both events!
If you can’t be in Ireland,
be at the Colorado Irish Festival!
The 2017 Colorado Irish Festival will be commemorating its 23rd Anniversary!
Held in the heather of Clement Park in Littleton, with a backdrop of the Rocky Mountain Highlands, the Colorado Irish Festival celebrates all that is Green. This eclectic gathering of tens of thousands is known throughout the west for its outrageous display of kilts and bagpipes; Gaelic sports and Irish step dancing; and the best Irish rock and classic music this side of the Emerald Isle. The 2017 line up promises to be a memorable weekend of great entertainment.
If you thought St. Patty’s was fun, imagine 3 days of non-stop celebration.
Save the Date for July 14-16, 2017
If you attend, we have the following admission policies:
- No Outside Food or Beverages
- No Marijuana
- No Coolers
- No Pets (service dogs are fine)
- No Shade Tents or Pop-Up Canopies
- LAWN CHAIRS ARE ALLOWED, BUT THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL DESIGNATED AREA FOR CHAIRS AT THE MAIN STAGE (i.e. lawn chairs will not be allowed directly in front of the Main Stage. Lawn seating only in front of Main Stage.)
- No Firearms. No Weapons other than prior authorized vendors displays or culturally relevant regalia.
- No Skate Boards and No Bicycles. Strollers are Welcome!
- No Soliciting or Petitioning Allowed inside festival gate. Only pre-approved vendors allowed. There is a designated Freedom of Expression area outside of the Main Gate.
The Paddy ‘O
A private, members only area that anyone 21 years of age and older can join. The Paddy ‘O is a fun, raucous place for you and your friends to relax away from the crowds. You will enjoy no lines for drinks, tickets, or the privy! Relax in a private tent providing shade, your own private viewing area of the main stage, food for purchase, and a private bar! Must be 21 yrs. or older. Tickets Limited!!
Paddy ‘O Benefits Include:
- Festival Admission (advance purchase only)
- Paddy ‘O Beverage Tokens
- Private Bar
- Private Privy
- Shade Tent
- Private Viewing Area of Main Stage
- Special Band Appearance between sets
- Special Paddy ‘O Member gift
- Opportunity to win giveaways
- Paddy ‘O is open seating. There is no reserved seats.
Paddy ‘O tickets available NOW!