Directions to the Festival
The Colorado Irish Festival is held at Clement Park, with parking available in the North and South lots of Columbine High School. Please do not park in Chanson Plaza or Bowles Center shopping areas. We encourage festival patrons to respect nearby merchant businesses; please park in designated parking areas only.
The general address for Clement Park is 7306 W. Bowles Avenue, Littleton CO 80123.
The event takes place on the west side of the park, on the hill east of Johnson Reservoir.
Park at Columbine High School for $5 and ride the event shuttle direct to the festival main gate for free! The address for Columbine High School is 6201 S. Pierce Street, Littleton CO 80123. HINT – WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE THE SHUTTLE. Due to Clement Park athletic field renovations, much of Clement Park’s parking lots near the baseball fields are a ‘construction zone’ and no parking is allowed. Make it easier on yourself and TAKE THE SHUTTLE!
Festival Admissions Policy
Thank You for Observing our Festival Admission Policies:
- No Outside Food or Beverages
- No Marijuana
- No Coolers
- No Pets (service dogs are fine)
- No Shade Tents or Pop-Up Canopies
- LAWN CHAIRS ARE ALLOWED, BUT THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL DESIGNATED AREA FOR CHAIRS AT THE MAIN STAGE (i.e. lawn chairs will not be allowed directly in front of the Main Stage. Lawn seating only in front of Main Stage.)
- No Firearms. No Weapons other than prior authorized vendors displays or culturally relevant regalia.
- No Skate Boards and No Bicycles. Strollers are Welcome!
- No Soliciting or Petitioning Allowed inside festival gate. Only pre-approved vendors allowed. There is a designated Freedom of Expression area outside of the Main Gate.
The Festival is handicapped accessible. The fenced in area of the event contains sidewalks and pavilions with concrete access. There are a limited number of handicapped portable restrooms. The majority of the event takes place on grass – including the main entertainment stage, vendor booths and shade tents. Handicapped parking is available near the main entrance gate but is first come, first served.